"Sail for Good Education” Learning with Modern Means of Technology, Finnish-Turkish Education Co-operation Seminar
Welcome to the seminar to hear how best practices of Finland in education can be employed in Turkey.
Finland has a reputation as an education powerhouse, with its long track record at the top of the world rankings. Finnish academic institutions have compelling credentials in providing world-leading teacher training and pedagogical practices, and Finnish companies have created innovative technologies and digital learning tools to improve the environment and conditions for learning.
Finnish expertise can be delivered and localized to Turkey.
In the seminar you will:
- Hear insights from Finnish experts on how to utilize new technologies and digital tools
- Learn about the new phenomena-based and innovative Finnish National Curriculum
- Meet and connect with the Finnish companies at the networking session
- Get acquainted with innovative solutions and technologies in education programmes
- Learn about a project “Sail for Good Education” and Meretniemi family sailing around the world and taking advantage of Finnish pedagogical expertise and innovative digital learning tools.
The seminar is arranged by Education Export Finland.
About “Sail For Good Education”:
In June 8, 2016, Finnish Meretniemi family of five will start their six-year sailing voyage around the world from Finike, Antalya. They will experience 75 countries in 75 months. The goal is to experiment new ways to utilize technology and digital learning methods to enable education for all children anywhere, anytime. A unique digital school will be created onboard the boat: their boat will be a development lab for the new Finnish curriculum and new digital learning tools and methods provided by Finnish companies.
Companies present at the event: Claned, Dramaforum - Petra's Planet, EDUfinn, ISKU, KOULU Group, Lenovo, Paths to Math.
Please sign up to the seminar at the latest by 17 May 2016, by filling out the reply form and returning it to Finpro Turkey office, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The seminar is free of charge.
Invitation as PDF document (including company profiles)